top of page

Alcohol Licence


If alcohol is to be sold at the event (which would includes requesting donations for alcohol, offering the purchase of raffle tickets in exchange for alcoholic drinks, charging entrance fees and providing a free glass of wine etc). the organizers will need to inform the Bookings Secretary regarding the need for an alcohol licence.  The Community Centre only has a limited number of licences granted each year and we will need to confirm that there are still licences available.  

If required, you will need to apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TENS) from South Gloucestershire Council.  This is a straight forward process and there will be a small fee due to the council.

If you are in any doubt about whether you need a TENS licence, please contact the Bookings Secretary.

Please ensure you forward a copy of your TENS licence to the Booking Secretary before your event.

bottom of page